What makes Psiphon 3 Exciting?
Psiphon 3 is a communication app that comes to be very handy when you want to browse something that has been blocked by the government or the ISP for some reasons. With Psiphon for PC, you can access all such sites without any hassles. As mentioned above, the app runs fine on both android and personal computers. Thanks to the application, browsing restricted websites become a piece of cake.
To break it down in technical words, Psiphon 3 is an app that is built by joining obfuscation and communication technologies such as SSH, HTTP Proxy, and VPN. The app comes from the house of Psiphone Inc and was made to rescue users who were not able to access websites due to pointless censorship and content-filtering being done by government or the Internet service provider.
Salient Features of Psiphon 3
- Get access to any website which is running on the internet regardless of any restrictions laid down by government or your ISP
- It is free of cost, which means you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket to use this app.
- User interface of this thing is quite smooth, the developer seems to have done a great task in theming the whole application.
- The application runs in the background and lets you use it in passive mode, which means, that you don’t need to open URLS inside the application, you can just run the app and surf internet as normal.
- Psiphon masks your original IP address, which means you won’t suffer from a leak.
- You can also surf in their inbuilt browser, or you can just browse in the normal browser that you have.
- You don’t need to worry about data overage, you can easily track your data usage from the app dashboard and the whole process is secured and encrypted.
How to Install Psiphon 3 App on Android
1. Enable “unknown source” in your settings>Security> Unknown Sources. If you have already enabled it, no need to follow this step, skip to the second step.
2. Download the Apk from here ( quick and direct )
3. Open the downloaded apk and start the installation process.
4. While the application is installing, make sure it doesn’t face any restriction or interruption.
5. Once the app is installed, you are free to use it without any hassles.
How to Install Psiphon 3 for PC?
There are two ways in which you can install the Psiphon 3 app on your computer. You can install it either through an emulator or directly from their official application. Both methods have been mentioned below.
Rooting APK app kingoroot
Psiphon 3 for PC: Installation with Emulator
1. Download Bluestacks android emulator. This app lets you install android apk on your PC and use them without any hassle. If you already have bluestacks installed, continue from 2nd step.
2. Open the executable file and follow the normal installation process to get the application installed on your computer.
3. Now, once the app is installed, download the apk file from the link above and locate it on your computer and double-click on it to install it with the bluestacks player. Now you can run it inside the bluestacks emulator.
Things you’ll require to install without an Emulator
- 1. Internet connection ( duh )
- 2. IDM ( or any other download manager )
- 3. Psiphon.exe ( click to download instantly )
How to Install Psiphon 3 PC without Bluestacks
1. Once you download the application, there would be a pop-up.
2. Now select SSH+. Once you select it, you’ll get a message that SSH+ has been connected successfully.
3. Now open Mozilla firefox, and open network settings. They can be found under Options > Advance.
4. In the network settings, you’ll find a ton of options. Select manual proxy and set it to 127.0.0.1 and 8080 as your port and save your settings.
5. And you are done, you can now browse anything without any restrictions. If you feel the speed is bit low, then try reconnecting once or twice.
Important points to keep in mind when using Psiphon 3
- 1. As soon as you open the app, you’ll get a warning message with “attention” title. If you get any such message, tap Okay to assure your faith in the application.
- 2. You’ll get to swipe left on the screen to get options. If you don’t get to swipe, simply click on tabs to open the options.
- 3. Always choose the best performance as your region and select “tunnel whole device” for best performance.
- 4. Click on the Start button and then wait till the icon shows up in the notifications.
- 5. If the application is working, you will be notified of the application and it will say “VPN is activated by Psiphon’ along with “Psiphon 3 is running in whole device mode’ after this.